Visit these links to learn more about the different programs we offer:
Philosophy and Curriculum
At Kids Steps Academy, we teach using the CREATIVE Curriculum. This curriculum is based on five fundamental principles. They guide and help us understand the reasons for intentionally setting up and operating preschool programs in particular ways. These are the principles:
- Positive Interactions and relationships with adults; provide a critical foundations for successful learning.
- Social-emotional competence; is a significant factor for school success.
- Constructive, purposeful play; supports essential learning.
- The physical environment; affects the type and quality of learning interactions.
- Teacher-family partnerships; promote development and learning.
All these factors are taken in consideration when implementing daily routines at our center, working closely with families and providing an integrated approach to learning.
Safety and Security
At Kids Steps Academy, safety and security for your child is our priority. Our students are always received by teachers in the mornings and delivered at the main entrance by the teacher and our door is always locked to ensure security.
Our students are only delivered to the people authorize to pick them up and we require a picture ID for all the family members that are authorized. During activity days, ONLY the family members that the parents authorize will be able to come and participate.
Safety is also important. We carefully choose our furniture and toys in order to ensure children’s safety. Also, our playground was carefully designed with all the standards needed and safety regulations required by the state; making Kids Steps Academy a great place to grow and learn.
At Kids Steps Academy, we take safety and security very serious. Come visit us and compare!